I am a fast learner and an independent worker. I am also a team player who can work with minimal supervision. I have a total of 19 months of experience as a customer service representative in a US bank institution and a total of 3 years in the field of customer service.
My most extensive skills and experiences are as follow:
Customer Service Representative
– Analyze all issues and provide an effective resolution.
– Monitor all transactions and maintain compliance with quality regulations while building rapport with the customers.
– Acknowledging resolving the customer’s concerns.
– Knowing the product inside and out to provide accurate information to the customers.
– Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
– Using of HEARD technique.
Real Estate Cold Caller
– Handling outbound calls to contact potential property sellers: Calltools, Podio
– Schedule an appointment with potential leads.
Executive/Personal Virtual Assistant
– Scheduling meetings and appointments
– Handling the calendars for executive leaders
– Travel arrangements
– Manage email communication
– Website research
– Communication inquiries
– Organization of files
– Organizing projects, presentations, and special assignments
If you are looking for someone who will take workloads off your shoulder, I am the best person to look for. I am proven to exceed the metrics set by my organization. I am proficient, self-motivated, responsible, and eager to explore new things. I can also do multi-tasking and I have a flexible schedule.
You can entrust me with any job as a virtual assistant and I’ll be happy to have a conversation with you.