You’ve come up with the idea. You’ve even built a prototype. But all that’s left is to launch your product and turn your dream into reality. Sound like a bit too much for you? Don’t worry—you don’t have to do it alone! With help from a virtual assistant, you can outsource some of the more tedious tasks to someone who has the time and skills to do them for you.
Here Are 5 Tasks You Can Outsource to a Virtual Assistant
Developing Your Website
- Virtual assistants have a wide array of resources to help develop your website.
- They can research design trends, organize your content and establish an easy-to-navigate layout for your site.
- When it comes time to build and design, an assistant can also manage aspects of the project such as sourcing freelancers for specific purposes (for example, creating illustrations or coding).
Social Media Management
- Social media has become an integral part of the startup community. And since time is money, it’s worth outsourcing.
- You can have virtual assistants manage your accounts and activities to improve your brand awareness, reach out to new audiences and acquire fans for less than you ever could have imagined.
- Remember, virtual assistants don’t just have time—they have created, too!
- A virtual assistant can help in a wide variety of ways when it comes to content production.
- Whether you need an article written, a blog post created or social media posts created and scheduled, you can outsource this task to an expert—and save time in the process.
- Many small businesses are never able to keep up with the paperwork that comes with running a business.
- Virtual assistants can handle accounting tasks such as paying bills, collecting data, and filing the taxes needed to keep your books correct.
Personal Assistant Work
- Last, but certainly not least, you can outsource work to a virtual assistant that is focused on you.
- Whether it’s booking travel plans or just generally keeping your calendar organized and making phone calls, virtual assistants can lend a helping hand to whatever it is you might need.
- When it comes to things like this, an assistant can do more than one task at a time.
These are just some of the tasks that a virtual assistant can help you with. There are plenty of other services and products that the right virtual assistants might be able to assist you with—calls to action in this article are just suggestions! Be sure to ask your virtual assistants what they can do and discuss how they’re able to use their talents in the service of your business and brand.
Gig Village is your one-stop shop for all things freelancing. With highly vetted talent, we hand-pick and match the top 5% of freelance talent with your job criteria so you can get started right away!